2.5mm Headset to Universal RJ9/RJ10 & CISCO Phone Switch Adapter
- This version of the RJ9 x series phone adapters allows you to use a 2.5mm headset with most office phones that have a headset plug. The 8 channels cover most phone models including CISCO. Also includes a dedicated mute button and volume control slide
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Use your headset with almost any office phone - 8 settings cover most phone models including Cisco
- Combines the PH25-RJ9A of the PH25-RJ9Cisco adapters!
- Converts 2.5mm plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 headset plug
- Works great with most VOIP phones with a RJ9/Rj10/Rj22 headset jack
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Works with mono headsets!
This amazing adapter switch converts the standard 2.5mm headset to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite headset with your IP phone. Once you plug the headset into our adapter switch, and the adapter into the designated headset jack of your phone, you will need to move the switch setting selector up or down until you get optimal sound for the phone you are using. The adapter switch is approximately thirteen inches long.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset jack. If your phone is on this list and the Headset Buddy doesn't work then we'll refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
* Avaya: 2410, 9620L
* Cisco: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
* Nortel: 1140T, Visa 350
* Polycom phones
* Uniden: Dect2088, TRU9496
Aastra/Packet8/8x8 - 480e, 480i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57iCT, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 9112i, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i
AltiGen IP Phone: 500, 510, 600, 705, 710, 720
Avaya 4600 Series IP: 2420, 4610SW, 4612, 4620SW, 5610SW
Cisco IP phone headset jack for models: 6921, 6941, 6961, 7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961, 9951, 9971, 12VIP, 30VIP, CTS 500
ESI 48-Key IP Feature Phone and 48-Key Digital Feature Phone
GE: Model 2-9451
Inter-Tel: 8520, 8560, 8600, 8620, 8660, 8662, 8690
Mitel IP: 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150, 5000 series, 5140, 5200 series 5200 series, 5312, 5324, 5340, 5550
NEC: Dterm Series E - DT330, DTP-8, DTP-8D, DTP-16, DTP-16D, DTP-32, DTP-32D, DTU-8, DTU-8D, DTU-16, DTU-16D, DTU-32, DTU-32D,DTH-8, DTH-8D, DTH-16, DTH-16D, DTH-32, DTH-32D
Norstar: T7316E, M3904
Nortel IP 1230, 1120E IP, 1140E IP, 1150E IP, i2002 and i2004
Nortel Meridian Norstar Northern Telecom: T7316, T7316E, M7310, M7208, M7308, M7316, M7324, M7900, M2216, M3903, M3904, M3905, M5208, M5209, M5216, M5317, M8001, M8003, SL100, model NTZK23AA, AB: (M2216):ACDI
Shoretel ShorePhone IP models: IP100, IP212K, IP230, IP530
Siemens: Optipoint 420 Standard, Optiset E Advance, Optiset Advance Plus + Headset Adapter, Comfort 300E + Headset Adapter, Comfort F300E, Optipoint 410 Advance, Optipoint 410 Standard, Optipoint 500 Advance, Optipoint 500 Basic, Optipoint 500 Office, Optipoint 500 Standard, Optipoint 500 Standard SL, Optipoint 600, Optipoint 600 (requires headset port)
Talkswitch: IP Phone, TS-600
Toshiba: Strata CIX, DP5022-SD, DP5023-SD, DP5018-S, DP5000-series, DKT 3001, 3010S, 3020S, 3020SD, 3014SDL (3000 series requires Toshiba BHEU adapter sold by Toshiba)
3COM: 3102, 3103