ClearMic Noise Cancelling Boom Microphone for Bose QC25 Headphones
- The ClearMic 3503 transforms your Bose QC25 headphones into a noise cancelling headset. Great for gaming, skype, taking calls on the go or in the office.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones into the ultimate headset
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Works with smartphones, tablets, Mac
Want to use your Bose QC25 headphones as a headset in noisy environments? The ClearMic 3503 for Bose QuietComfort 25* turns your headphones into the ultimate headset using an attachable noise canceling boom microphone. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the headphones, ClearMic eliminates most background noise so that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office. Just like the OEM microphone, the ClearMic fits flush into the left earcup. You can even go hands free using the inline remote to answer/end calls, increase/decrease volume, and change music (on select Apple products).
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
Headphones with 3.5mm jacks
Bose QC15 (Please see our original ClearMic 1502 Bose QC15 ClearMic )
Combine the ClearMic for QC25 with one of these adapters to use on:
Free returns, always! We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your ClearMic for free within the first 12 months.View AllClose