Line Level Audio Adapter for iPhone & Smartphones
- The Mic-Line adapter blocks your phones microphone to allow audio recording directly into your iPhone from a soundboard or mixer.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Record line-level audio from your mixer or soundboard on your iPhone, smartphone.
- Allows your external audio output to replace your smartphone's mic. Includes attenuator that allows for line-level to mic-level conversion
- Works with most phones that have a combined headset and microphone jack
- Works with two audio sources at a time, just use a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
Our line level input converter allows you to record from outputs such as a headphone jack or audio output jack such as a turn tables, mixers, soundboards or other professional audio equipment. The iPhone-Mic-Line simply replaces your phone's microphone level audio signal with line line input allowing you to record on your device as if the sound was coming directly from it.
The cable is approximately 13 inches long.
PLEASE NOTE: This adapter is NOT for recording from microphones. Please see our "Dynamic Mic to Smartphone" or "ECM Mic to Smartphone" adapters for these purposes. Also, sound input for smartphone connections is mono but most apps split the sound into left and right channels for playback in both ears. You are able to input stereo sound; however, playback will only be in the left ear.
Q: Will this adapter work with a stereo audio source?
Q: Why do I need a different adapter for a microphone?
Q: Can I connect two audio sources?
Q: Will this work with the latest versions of iPhone that have removed the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Older Samsung Galaxy models and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
iPhone 4s and below
Select Motorola Droid models
Incompatible Audio Sources
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level
iPhone 5, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
iPad and iPod
Macbook, Macbook Air and Pro, Mac Mini and Pro
Android smartphones and devices
Compatible Audio Sources
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs