show / hide sidebar
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 200 and get 5% off
- Buy 201 - 300 and get 7% off
- Buy 301 - 400 and get 10% off
- Buy 401 - 500 and get 12% off
- Buy 501 - 600 and get 15% off
- Buy 601 or above and get 20% off
Attachable/Detachable Boom Microphone
- Use your favorite pair of headphones as a headset
- Great for gamers & audiophiles
- Fits almost any headphones - only requires a half-inch diameter spot to place base magnet
- Attach, detach, and reattach the Moov Mic as needed using the included magnetic clasp
- Customize your fit - adjust the length or side of the flexible gooseneck boom microphone to meet your needs
- Works with most PCs - standard 3.5mm plug fits most PCs
- Combine Moov Mic and your headphones with other Headset Buddy adapters to use with smartphones, tablets, Xbox360, PS3, and more...
Love your high-end headphones and want to use them as a headset for gaming or conversations? The Moov Mic turns your favorite headphones into a headset. Attach and remove the boom microphone quickly and easily using the magnetic base. Great for gamers and audiophiles who care about quality sound and comfort.
Moov Mic Detac...Love your high-end headphones and want to use them as a headse...
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; we’ll replace your MoovMic for free within the first 12 months.
sensitive, good fidelity, smart features
Posted by RPM on 18th Oct 2014
I bought 2 MoovMic Detachable Boom Microphones. I got one spare because things break and I don't like to be without. I have been using it for 2 days.
This microphone is sensitive. I do not have to add any gain to it to be heard.
This microphone has good fidelity. When I speak into Audacity PC recording the playback of my voice is very accurate. This works great for phone calls.
Durability remains to be tested. Only time will tell.
Mine came with an extra magnet so I can switch between 2 headsets or keep it until the glue on the headset I am using fails. This is a nice touch.
The magnetic breakaway microphone removal is another nice touch.
This is a nice piece of engineering work that seems well executed. I look forward to a many years of use.
Equipment: Monoprice PID 8323 Headphones, Compucessory 80832975 computer/phone switch, CHT800 headset dialer, Magicjack
Customers also viewed