- Convert 2.5mm headset plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 plug for your VOIP phone
- Compatible with most IP phone headset jacks: Nortel, Avaya, Aastra, ESI, NEC, RCA, Mitel, Lucent, Shoretel, Siemens, and more...
- Save money by buying standard phone headsets to use with your phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your handset or headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone's headset jack.
This amazing adaptor converts the standard phone headset 2.5mm plug to an RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset plug, allowing you to use your favorite 2.5mm headset with your office phone. The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
Comes with a imited, yet very generous, one (1) year warranty.
* This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.
Avaya 1608, 1616, 9620, 9630, 9640, 9640G and 9650 IP Phones
Cisco 7902, 7905, 7905G, 7906G, 7910, 7910+SW 7911, 7912 IP Phones
Cortelco Fanvil C58, C58P C62, C66
Grandstream GXP14XX, GXP1400 GXP1405 GXP1450
GXP2124, GXP2120, GXP2140 GXP2140 GXP2160 GXP2110, GXP2100, GXP2020, GXP2010, GXP1200, GXP280, GXP285, GXV3005, GXV3006, GXV3240 GXV3275 IP Phones
Panasonic KX-T Series phones such as: KX-T2260, KX-T2310, KX-T2315, KX-T2365, KX-T2368, KX-T7220, KX-T7230, KX-T7330, KX-T7433, KX-T7625, KX-T7630, KX-T7633, KX-T7636, KX-T7665, KX-T7720, KX-T7730, KX-T7740 and KX-T7750
Snom 300, 320,360,370,710, 720,760, 820, 821, 870
Yealink SIP-T19P T20P, T21P, T22P, T26P, T28P, T32G, T41P, T38G, T42G, T46G, T48G