White Knight Headphone Splitter for iPhone and Smartphones
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 200 and get 5% off
- Buy 201 - 300 and get 7% off
- Buy 301 - 400 and get 10% off
- Buy 401 - 500 and get 12% off
- Buy 501 - 600 and get 15% off
- Buy 601 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Share audio with a friend, or send audio from smartphone to speakers/stereo while keeping headset plugged in
- Fits so you can keep your phone case on
- Use with credit card readers (Square & PayPal) and pair of headphones simultaneously.
- Works as a standard splitter on Apple, Android, PS4, Windows, Blackberry, and other Smartphones and Tablets
- Crystal clear sound, 100% guaranteed
Plug headset with or without built-in mic into one jack of the White Knight adapter and a standard pair of headphones into the second jack of the adapter. Then, plug the male end of the White Knight into your smartphone. The White Knight will work as a headphone splitter, and your smartphone will recognize all input devices -- you will be able to direct the sound where you need.
Q: Will this adapter work with earbuds that have a built-in mic?
A: Yes! If you have earbuds with a built-in microphone, the earbuds will work just as well as a headset with built-in mic would.
Q My phone is not listed on your compatibility list. Will it work with your adapter?
A: Due to the large number of devices out there, we are not able to test our Headset Buddy products on every one. However, if your phone works well with a standard iPhone headset, then this headphone splitter adapter will work for you.
Q: Will this adapter work with a PC headset, namely, a headset that has 2 separate plugs, one for audio and mic?
A: No, this adapter does not work with PC headsets or headsets with two plugs. This adapter only works with combo audio, single-plug headsets. To use a PC headset with your smartphone, you need our Green Giant Headphone/Mic Splitter.
Q: Will this adapter work with two mics?
A: No, only one of the female jacks in this adapter has mic capability. Only one mic will work if you use two mics with this adapter.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Nokia will not work
Works with headsets that have a 3.5mm 4-pin (TRRS) combo audio plug.
Works with headphones that have a 3.5mm 3-pin (TRS) stereo plug.
Any laptop or netbook with a single microphone/headphone jack
Macbook, Macbook Pro (MacOS Snow Leopard and later)
HP netbook, iPAQ Glisten