show / hide sidebar
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
One year warranty on all Headset Buddy products
100% Satisfaction, 30 day money back guarantee
Easy return, No restocking fee
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 - 999 and get 20% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 25% off
- Adapts phones with a 2.5mm headset jack to either your corded headset amplifier jack, or to your wireless base station
- Easy to use and install
- Simple to use with most devices, amplifiers, and wireless base stations
- High-quality manufacturing for extra durability
- Professional-grade wiring and superior audio quality
- 1 year warranty on all Headset Buddy products
Use a wireless headset or amplifier with your 2.5mm headset jack. This male 2.5mm to male Rj9 adapter allows you to connect any telephone with a 2.5mm headset jack to a wireless base station or wired amplifier. Compatible with most standard amplifiers and wireless base stations such as Plantronics, Jabra, and GN Netcom.
All Headset Buddy products are EU RoHS Compliant.
Works with any phone that has a 2.5mm headset jack.
AT&T Synj, 992, 1080, 1070, 1040, 993
Cisco SPA921, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 525G, 7920, 7921 7921G, 7929, Powercube
Linksys SPA 921, SPA 922, SPA 941, SPA 942, SPA 962
Nortel WLAN 2210, WLAN 2211
Panasonic 7600, 7700 and 300 series
RCA Executive Series, Visys
http://www.headsetbuddy.com/male-2-5mm-to-male-rj9-adapter/ Male 2.5mm to Male RJ9 Adapter now available from The Headset Buddy. Connect your telephone to a wireless base station or amplifier. Works with Plantronics headsets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JESgX5lyLh8
Male 2.5mm to ...http://www.headsetbuddy.com/male-2-5mm-to-male-rj9-adapter/ M...
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; we’ll replace your HeadsetBuddy for free within the first 12 months.