2.5mm Headset to RJ9/RJ10/RJ22 Phone Adapter
- Use this 2.5mm Phone Headset to RJ9/RJ10/RJ22 Headset Plug Adapter and your existing 2.5mm phone headset with office phones that have a headset jack.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Convert 2.5mm plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 headset plug for your VOIP phone
- Compatible with most IP phone headset jacks: Nortel, Avaya, Aastra, ESI, NEC, RCA, Mitel, Lucent, Shoretel, Siemens, and more...
- Save money by buying standard phone headsets to use with your phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your handset or headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone's headset jack.
*Works best when plugged into headset jack. Connection to handset jack may cause audio distortion.
**Also works best when combined with an amplifier such as a Plantronics S-10 or M22.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
* This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.
Avaya 2410, 1600 and 9600 series
Cisco phones (please see our PH25-RJ9Cisco & PH25-RJ9x)
Nortel 1140T and Visa 350
Uniden Dect2088, TRU9496
3.5mm headsets and headphones
Aastra/Packet8/8x8 480e, 480i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57iCT, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 9112i, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i
AltiGen IP Phone 500, 510, 600, 705, 710, 720
Avaya 4600 Series IP – 2420, 4610SW, 4612, 4620SW, 5610SW
ESI 48-Key IP Feature Phone and 48-Key Digital Feature Phone
GE Model 2-9451
Inter-Tel 8520, 8560, 8600, 8620, 8660, 8662, 8690
Mitel IP 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150 5000, 5010, 5020, 5040, 5055, 5140, 5201, 5205, 5207, 5210, 5212, 5215, 5220, 5224, 5230, 5235, 5240, 5250, 5312, 5324, 5340, 5550
NEC Dterm Series E - DT330, DTP-8, DTP-8D, DTP-16, DTP-16D, DTP-32, DTP-32D, DTU-8, DTU-8D, DTU-16, DTU-16D, DTU-32, DTU-32D,DTH-8, DTH-8D, DTH-16, DTH-16D, DTH-32, DTH-32D
Norstar T7316E, M3904
Nortel IP 1120E IP, 1140E IP, 1150E IP, i2002 and i2004
Nortel IP – 1230
Nortel Meridian Norstar Northern Telecom: T7316, T7316E, M7310, M7208, M7308, M7316, M7324, M7900, M2216, M3903, M3904, M3905, M5208, M5209, M5216, M5317, M8001, M8003, SL100, model NTZK23AA, AB: (M2216):ACDI
Shoretel ShorePhone IP models: IP100, IP212K, IP230, IP530
Siemens Optipoint 420 Standard, Optiset E Advance, Optiset Advance Plus + Headset Adapter, Comfort 300E + Headset Adapter, Comfort F300E, Optipoint 410 Advance, Optipoint 410 Standard, Optipoint 500 Advance, Optipoint 500 Basic, Optipoint 500 Office, Optipoint 500 Standard, Optipoint 500 Standard SL, Optipoint 600, Optipoint 600 (requires headset port)
Talkswitch IP Phone, TS-600
Toshiba: Strata CIX, DP5022-SD, DP5023-SD, DP5018-S, DP5000-series, DKT 3001, 3010S, 3020S, 3020SD, 3014SDL (3000 series requires Toshiba BHEU adapter sold by Toshiba)
3COM 3102, 3103
Plantronics S-12, M22, A20, MX10, TSB, AP15