2.5mm Headset to RJ9/RJ10 CISCO Phone Adapter
- This adapter converts a headset with a 2.5mm TRS plug to a 4P4C Cisco headset plug. The VoIP RJ9 plug allows 2.5mm headsets to work seamlessly on your CISCO phone.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Convert 2.5mm plug to CISCO phone single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 headset plug
- Save money by buying standard phone headsets to use with your Cisco phone headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your handset or headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
The PH25-RJ9Cisco converts the standard phone headset 2.5mm plug to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 Cisco phone headset plug, allowing you to use your favorite phone headset with your Cisco office phone. The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears.
The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Will not work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones.
Will not work with Cisco handset plug or RJ11 (wall) jacks.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping
Incompatible Cisco phones:
Cisco 7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Compatible Cisco Phones
6921, 6941, 6961
7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G
8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961
Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.