- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 Cisco headset plug
- Works great with Cisco VOIP office phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Save money by buying PC headsets to use with your office phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Works with mono and stereo PC headsets!
A money saver for home businesses, call centers, sales people, or anyone who is on the phone all the time, and wants to use a lower cost or more comfortable PC headset.
This amazing adaptor converts the standard headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Cisco IP phone. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s). The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears. The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Incompatible Cisco phones:
Cisco 7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Cisco IP phone headset jack for models: 6921, 6941, 6961, 7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961, 9951, 9971, 12VIP, 30VIP, CTS 500
Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Will not work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones. Will not work with Cisco handset plug or RJ11 jack (wall jack).
Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.