PC Dual 3.5mm Headset to RJ9/RJ10 CISCO Phone Adapter
- Use your PC headset with your CISCO office phone with this dual 3.5mm to RJ9 plug VoIP headset adapter!
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 Cisco headset plug
- Works great with Cisco VOIP office phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Save money by buying PC headsets to use with your office phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Works with mono and stereo PC headsets!
A money saver for home businesses, call centers, sales people, or anyone who is on the phone all the time, and wants to use a lower cost or more comfortable PC headset.
This amazing adaptor converts the standard headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Cisco IP phone. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s). The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears. The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
Also available on Amazon.com
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Will not work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones. Additionally, this adapter will not work with Cisco handset plugs or RJ11 jack (wall jack).
Incompatible Cisco phones
7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
6921, 6941, 6961
7821, 7841, 7861
7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G
8811, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, 8865
8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961
12VIP, 30VIP, CTS 500
Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.