- Convert 3.5mm smartphone plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 Cisco handset jack
- Works great with Cisco VOIP office phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Save money by buying Smartphone headphones to use with your office phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
The PH35-RJ9Cisco adapter converts the standard smartphone headset single 3.5mm plug to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite headset with your Cisco IP phone. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have one 3.5 mm plug. The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears.
The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
Compatible with CTIA 3.5mm headsets.
All Headset Buddy products have a 1 year warranty!
For further information about Headset Buddy's Warranty and Shipping & Returns policies select the imbedded links
*Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Does NOT work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones.
**For optimal use, please plug into the headset jack on your phone. The handset jack usually causes audio distortion
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Incompatible Cisco phones
7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Compatible Cisco Phones
6921, 6941, 6961
7821, 7841, 7861
7931G, 940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G
8811, 8841, 8851, 8861, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961
Please let us know if you find more incompatible or compatible phone models.