- Compatible with Apple EarPod and other Apple / CTIA based headphones or headsets.
- Convert 3.5mm Smartphone plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 handset plug.
- Save money by buying a smartphone headset, or using your existing one with your Aastra, Shoretel, Polycom office phone head set jack.
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your handset or headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- New and improved male RJ plug with increased durability to reduce fraying
- Please check our compatibility list before ordering.
This adaptor converts the standard 3.5mm smartphone headset plug to an Shortel and Polycom RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite smartphone headset with your newer VoIP office phones. The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears. The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
**Works best when paired with an amplifier**
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
*For optimal use, please plug into the headset jack on your phone. The handset jack usually causes audio distortion
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Unknown at this time
Aastra 6731i, 6735i, 6737i, 7446i, 9112i, 9133i, 9116, 9143i and 9480i
Altigen AT-500, AT-510, IP-600, IP-705, IP-710, IP-720
Cisco E20 video phone
Comdial 8312 and 8412
Digium D40, D45, D50 and D70
Nortel i2002 (NTDU91), i2004 (NTDU92), i2007 (NTDU96)
Polycom IP 300, 301, 335, 430, 450, 500, 501, 550, 560, 600, 601, 650, 670, CX200, CX300, CX500, CX600, CX700, VVX300, VVX310, VVX 400, VVX410, VVX500, VVX600 and VVX1500
Shoretel 420, 480, 480G and 485
Please let us know if you find more incompatible or compatible phone models.