3.5mm Headset to Universal RJ9 Phone Switch Adapter
- This version of the RJ9 x series phone adapters allows you to use a 3.5mm headset with any office phone that has headset plug. The 8 channels cover most phone models including CISCO. Also includes a dedicated mute button and volume control slider.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Use your 3.5mm headset with almost any office phone - 8 settings cover most phone models including Cisco
- Combines the PH35-RJ9A of the PH35-RJ9Cisco adapters!
- Works great with most VOIP phones with a RJ9/Rj10/Rj22 headset jack
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Apple EarPods work on channels 1, 6 & 7
This amazing adapter switch converts the standard 3.5mm headset to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite headset with your IP phone. Once you plug the headset into our adapter switch, and the adapter into the designated headset jack of your phone, you will need to move the switch setting selector up or down until you get optimal sound for the phone you are using.
The adapter switch is approximately thirteen (13) inches long.
Q: How do I know what switch setting is right for my phone?
Q: My phone is not listed on your compatibility list. Will it work with your adapter switch?
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
*This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset jack. If your phone is on this list and the Headset Buddy doesn't work then we will refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
**For optimal use, please plug into the headset jack on your phone. The handset jack usually causes audio distortion
Incompatible Headset / Headphones
Avaya: 1100, 1200, 1600, 2000, 4600 and 9600 series
Cisco: 7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Nortel 1140T and Visa 350
Most Polycom phones
Uniden Dect2088, TRU9496
Western Electric 6250
Aastra: /Packet8/8x8 480e, 480i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57iCT, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 9112i, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i
AltiGen IP Phone 500, 510, 600, 705, 710, 720
Avaya 4500 Series IP
Cisco: 6921, 6941, 6961, 7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G, 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861, 8865, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 9951, 9971; 12VIP, 30VIP, CTS 500
ESI 48-Key IP Feature Phone and 48-Key Digital Feature Phone
GE Model 2-9451
Mitel IP 40XX, 41XX, 5000, 50XX, 5140, 52XX, 53XX, 5550
NEC Dterm Series E
Norstar T7316E, M3904
Nortel IP 1120E IP, 1140E IP, 1150E IP, 1230, i2002 and i2004
Nortel Meridian Norstar Northern Telecom
Shoretel ShorePhone IP models
Splicecom PCS 520
Talkswitch IP Phone, TS-600
3COM 3102, 3103