3.5mm Audio CTIA (AHJ) to OMTP Converter Adapter
- This bi-directional adapter converts standard (OMTP) 3.5mm headphones to iPhone-based CTIA (AHJ) devices and vice versa.
- With this adapter, your iPhone / Moto earphone will work well on Samsung / HTC / LG /Nokia / Lenovo mobile
- Solve the problem of incompatible cell phone headset. Supports music playing and speaking
- This adapter may help with Xbox One and PS4 headset issues
- Gold plated connector allows for better signal connection
Need to convert your smartphone headset from CTIA (aka AHJ) to OMTP? Is your inline remote not working, or the microphone volume is barely audible? Look no further. This trrs adapter converts AHJ / CTIA to OMTP or OMTP to CTIA. Technically, it switches the position of the mic and ground on your 3.5mm TRRS smartphone headset plug allows you to use your existing headset and inline remote with your smartphone.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Want to know more? Check our our article about AHJ (CTIA), OMTP, Apple smartphone 3.5mm TRRS headset standards.
Good price. Exactly what I was looking for.
This adapter does not work with my Bose headphones (CTIA) connecting to my Samsung Galaxy S7 (OMTP). The sound is very faint but only sounds normal if I press and hold the middle button on the microphone (to pause and play)