- Connect standard 3.5 mm audio plug — from headphones or speakers — to your favorite USB-C device
- Simple plug and play. One USB-C male interface, one Audio Headphone Aux 1/8 inch female jack
- Built in High Quality Hi-res DAC audio chip converts Analog Audio to Digital Audio Signals while maintaining the original sound quality of your headphones
- Support most cellphones and tablets with USB C jack such as: iPad Pro (2019), Google Pixel 2 XL, HTC U11, Motorola Moto Z, Huawei Mate 10, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nexus 6P/5X, OnePlus 6T and more. Please our compatibility tab for the full list
This usb c headphone adapter let's you plug 3.5mm headsets into the USB Type-C / Thunderbolt 3 port. Features a THX certified DAC for amazing sound. The adapter supports 3 button remotes so you can play music, or take a call seamlessly.
Built-in DAC (digital to analog converter) smart chip makes this usb-c 3.5mm adapter supports Hi-Res (Up to 24bit / 96Khz) and OMTP / CTIA audio identified ensure high quality sound without comprise, even on the calling.
Sampling rate: 24bit / 96kHz.
SNR: 102 dB.
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz.
All Headset Buddy products have a 1 year warranty!
For further information about Headset Buddy's Warranty and Shipping & Returns policies select the imbedded links
Apple: iPad Pro (2018)*; 2016-2108 Macbook, Macbook Pro
Google: Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
Huawei: Mate 10, P20
Motorola: Moto Z, Moto z2
Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Note 8/9/10/Plus/5G, S8/S9/S10/S10e/Plus, M20/30/40, A7/A8(star, plus)/A9/A20/A30/A50/A70/A80, C7 Pro
* Audio only. Does not support the microphone function on phone calls nor music volume control.
USB Type C phone or tablet that has a 3.5mm audio port, this cable may not support calling or native voice assistant
All devices are registered trademarks of their respective companies.