3.5mm Male Line-in to Male Mic Attenuator Cable for DSLR Cameras
- Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) Line-Level Audio out to Male 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) SLR camera Mic-Level in adapter cable
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Male 3.5 mm (1/8) Line-Level Audio Out to Male 3.5 mm (1/8) DSLR camera Mic-Level In adapter cable.
- Cable solves the unbalanced stereo mic level audio problems with most of today's DSLR cameras such Canon, Nikon, Pentex and Panasonic.
- Features a -35dB L Pad attenuator on audio channels to reduce professional Line-Level output (+4dBu) to the camera mic inputs sweet spot level
- Designed with the proper shielding and impedances to assure maximum voltage is transferred as well as low RFI noise during operation.
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
This Headset Buddy allows you to send a direct output from your audio interface to a mic input on a camcorder or DSLR camera to record video of live performances with CD-quality audio.
Cable is 10 inches long
Item Weight: 1.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 3 oz
Model Number: 01-Mic-Line-DSLR
Product UPC: 721633110040
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Incompatible Audio Sources:
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level
Compatible Audio Sources:
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs
Most headphone with a 3.5mm connector