3.5mm TRRS CTIA / AHJ 4 Pole Headset to USB Audio Adapter
- The PH35-USB's easy plug and play design allows you to use your 3.5mm earbuds / headphones when the headphone jack on a PC or Mac is not easily available or broken.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- For use with Apple EarPods and other Smartphone/VOIP/Skype headsets
- Convert two 3.5mm (1/8 inch) plugs to single USB Type A female plug
- Simple plug and play, no drivers needed. Great if your 3.5mm jack is broken
- Stereo sound!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This amazing USB apater is the only one on the market that will turn a USB port on your computer into a 4 pole 3.5mm Jack. The adapter features a single input jack that will allow your Apple EarPods or other VOIP/Skype enabled headset full fuctionality. One 3.5mm port to provide both Audio and Mic use.
Instructions to work on Mac:
- Settings > Sound > Output and then select USB Audio Device to activate headphones
- Settings > Sound > Input and then select USB Audio Device to activate microphone.
Windows 8 and above
MacOS 10.4 and above