3.5mm TRRS Headset to USB Stereo Audio Adapter
- USB stereo audio adapter simple plug and play design allows you to use your 3.5mm earbuds / headphones when the headphone jack on a PC or Mac is not easily available or broken.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- For use with Apple EarPods and other Smartphone/VOIP/Skype headsets
- Converts a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) plug to single USB 2.0 (Type A) male plug
- Simple plug and play, no drivers needed. Great if your 3.5mm jack is broken
- Stereo sound!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This amazing USB sound card adapter is the only one on the market that will turn a USB port on your computer into a 3.5mm 4 pole TRRS connector jack. The adapter features a single input jack that will allow your Apple headphones or other VOIP/Skype enabled headset full functionality. One 3.5mm trrs connector port to provide both Audio and Stereo Microphones use on Windows Mac Linux and more.
Instructions to work on Mac:
- Settings > Sound > Output and then select USB Audio Device to activate headphones
- Settings > Sound > Input and then select USB Audio Device to activate microphone.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Windows 8 and above
MacOS 10.4 and above