Not Just Headset Adapters
The Headset Buddy is a line of PC & Phone headset adapters, headsets, and headset accessories. People who buy the Headset Buddy are:
- Frustrated with spending too much on headsets,
- Want to use their favorite headset with multiple devices, such as iPhone, Cisco VOIP phone, Xbox 360, and others,
- Upset with the quality of their phone's headset and want to use a higher quality headset, or
- Annoyed they have to carry multiple headsets when traveling.
What We Promise
Our customer service is demonstrated through our above-average Amazon feedback, Ebay ratings, BBB score, and customer word-of-mouth. We believe happy customers will tell others, and that's how we get most of our business. For more about our customer service values, visit LongTailProducts.com.
Who We Sell To
We work with retailers big and small. We have many phone system integrators who resell our equipment to help their customers save money. We have dozens of retailers who see the value Headset Buddy provides their customers. If you would like to become a Headset Buddy dealer please contact our sales team.
Headset Buddy products have been featured on every major channel including ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC. Additionally, our product have been featured on the radio, in podcasts, and in technology blogs. For other places we've been featured, visit our Headset Buddy media page...
We offer several types of products:
- Headset adapters - for iPhone, Android, VOIP phones, home phones, gaming systems
- Headset trainers - for call centers
- Headset switches - when you want to plug a headset into a standard phone
- Headset packages - when you want to save money on headsets
If you don't see a product you need, please let us know. Almost all of our products came from customer suggestions, so we take customer ideas very seriously.
How We Ship
We use many different shipping methods to make sure you get your Headset Buddy quickly at the lowest possible cost. For this reason we use low-cost shipping methods, such as US Postal First Class, for many packages that don't require expediting. For expedited shipments we offer the cost-effective USPS Priority Mail, but offer other options such as UPS for deliveries that need to get there quickly.