Female RJ9 Headset to Male 2.5mm Phone Adapter
- Use this adapter with your Plantronics / RJ plug headphones on AT&T, Panasonic, RCA, Cisco or cordless phone with a 2.5mm jack.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Female RJ9/RJ10/RJ22 to Male 2.5mm plug headset adapter
- Convert your RJ9 Phone Headset to 2.5mm
- Save money by using your existing headset!
- Does not work with RJ11 (which is the size of the phone jack in the wall, larger than headset phone jacks)
- 1 year warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Why buy another headset your new office phone? Use the Headset Buddy Adapter and your existing headset with office phones that have a 2.5mm headset jack. A big productivity enhancer for home businesses, call centers, sales people, or anyone who is on the phone all the time, but doesn't want to buy yet another headset.
This amazing Female RJ9 to 2.5mm adapter converts the standard headset RJ9/RJ10/RJ22 mic/audio plug to a standard 3 conductor 2.5mm plug. All Headset Buddy products are EU RoHS Compliant.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Phones with a 2.5mm Headset Jack...
AT&T Synj, 992, 1080, 1070, 1040, 993
Cisco SPA921, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 7920, 7921 7921G, 7929, Powercube
Linksys SPA 921, SPA 922, SPA 941, SPA 942, SPA 962
Nortel WLAN 2210, WLAN 2211
Panasonic 7600, 7700 and 300 series
Polycom SoundPoint IP 320, 321, 330, 331
RCA Executive Series, Visys
Phones with 3.5mm Headset Jack
Very nice product
Overseas shipping cost high but it's worth it.
My landline desk phone (ATT TL76108) and Savi W710 headset needed this cable to be able to make a seamless connection. The one point to remember is that the male side of the cable needs to be fully inserted into the desk phone jack.