3.5mm Headphone to Lightning Audio Adapter
- This MFi-certified female 3.5 mm to male lightning audio adapter cable brings the headphone jack back to newer versions of iPhone.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- 100% MFi-certified. The only one the market that is not made by Apple.
- Compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and devices running iOS 10.3 and above.
- Supports inline control of voice calls with accept/decline capabilities as well as volume up/down, forward/rewind.
- Aluminum housing made for higher quality.
- Simple plug and play. No extra software, you just need to plug in and enjoy fidelity sound quality.
Our adapter brings the 3.5mm headphone jack back to the latest iPhone. This works by letting you connect your 3.5mm headphones to the newer version of iPhone that lacks a 3.5mm port. Also sports a clean and simple design with aluminum casing that allows for durability.
"Made for iPhone"
"Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE
iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd Generation
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st Generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air
iPad mini 2, iPad (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation)
iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.