This ClearMic will turn your headphones into the ultimate headset using an attachable noise canceling boom microphone. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the headphones, ClearMic eliminates most background noise so that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office. Just like the OEM microphone, the ClearMic fits flush into the left ear cup. You can even go hands free using the inline remote to answer/end calls, increase/decrease volume, and change music (on select Apple products).
Our newly designed nylon braided cable design decreases the dreaded wire tangling while our updated inline remote is great for answering/ending calls, increase/decrease volume, and changing music).
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones into the ultimate headset
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- Works with smartphones, tablets, Mac
How to Use:
Turn your Bose QC25 headphones on.
Plug the CM2502 Noise Cancelling Mic into the 2.5mm jack on your Bose QC25 headphones. Bluetooth will be disabled.
Plug the 3.5mm end of the CM2505 into your device’s headphone jack.*
*You will need a compatible adapter depending on your device; lightning, USB, or USB-C.
Combine your ClearMic Noise Cancelling Microphone for Bose with any of these adapters for more uses:
* Microphone only. Headphones sold separately
Combine the ClearMic for QC25 with one of these adapters to use on:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
All Headset Buddy products have a 1 year warranty!
For further information about Headset Buddy's Warranty and Shipping & Returns policies select the imbedded links
Not made for aviation usage
Designed to be used exclusively with the Bose QuietComfort 25
Headphones with 3.5mm jacks
Bose QC15 (Please see our ClearMic 1502)
Bose QC35, QC35 II and Bose 700 (Please see our ClearMic 3504)