ClearMic Noise-Cancelling Boom Microphone for Bose QC35
- The ClearMic 3504 instantly transforms your Bose QC35 headphones into the ultimate headset. This noise cancelling microphone provides excellent sound quality that is great for gaming, skype, taking calls on the go or in the office.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Turn your wireless Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35) headphones into the ultimate wired headset
- Uses the latest noise cancelling technology. Even when the power is turned off on the QC35 the person on the other end will still think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- The only boom microphone for the QC35 on the market.
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your headphones to see if they will be compatible.
Headphones with a 3.5mm ear cup jack
Audio-Technica: ATH-M40x and ATH-M50x
Bose: AE2, AE2i, OE2, QC3 On-Ear and Over-the-Ear, QC35 and QC35 II
Sennheiser: HD558, HD598, Momentum, Urbanite
... and most other headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack
Combine the ClearMic for QC35 with one of these adapters to use on: