Want to use your Bose QC35* headphones as a headset in noisy environments? Our NEW addition to the ClearMic series, the CM3505 detachable boom microphone audio cable for Bose QuietComfort 35, QuietComfort 35 ii, and 700 turns your wireless noise cancelling headphones into the ultimate headset. Even when the power is turned off on your QC35 this Clear Mic's active noise cancellation eliminates most background noise so that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office.
- Turn your Bose wireless headphones (QC35 series 1 and 2, 700) into the ultimate wired headset
- Great for aviation use!
- Uses the latest noise cancelling technology. Even when the power is turned off on the QC35 headphones the person on the other end will still think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- The only boom microphone for the QC35 & 700 on the market.
* Microphone only. Headphones sold separately
How to Use:
Turn your Bose QC35 headphones on.
Plug the CM3505 Noise Cancelling Mic into the 2.5mm jack on your Bose QC35 headphones. Bluetooth will be disabled.
Plug the 3.5mm end of the CM3505 into your device’s headphone jack.*
*You will need a compatible adapter depending on your device; lightning, USB, or USB-C.
Combine the ClearMic for QC35 with one of these adapters to use on:
- iPhone Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter
- USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter
- USB to 3.5mm Adapter
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Item Length: 52.6" inches
Cable Length: 46" inches
Microphone Length: 6 3/8" inches
Item Weight: 1.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 3 oz
Model Number: 01-CM3505
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
*Please note: Bluetooth capability will be disabled once the ClearMic is plugged in.
*Not made for aviation usage. We are working on creating an adapter.
The Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2016-2019) does not always work with headphone and microphone combo / headsets. For best results, use with a USB-C adapter.
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your device to see if they are compatible.
Designed to be used exclusively for the Bose QC35, QC35 II and Bose 700
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x and ATH-M50x
Bose SoundLink AE I & II
Sennheiser HD558, HD558 Momentum and HD558 Urbanite
Sennheiser PCX 550
... and most other headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack
Headphones with a 3.5mm ear cup jack
Bose QuiteComfort 15 (Please see our ClearMic 1502)
Bose QuiteComfort 25 (Please see our ClearMic 2502)