ClearMic Plus 1 - Noise Cancelling Boom Mic for Bose QC15 Headphones
- This item will be discontinued on December 31, 2017
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
This item will be discontinued December 31, 2017 Please see our updated version, the ClearMic Plus 2 for Bose QC15
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 15 (QC15) headphones into the ultimate headset.
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet office
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Fits flush into the left earcup for a clean look
- Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Works with smartphones, tablets, & Mac
Want to use your Bose QC15 headphones as a headset in noisy environments? Clear Mic turns your Bose QueitComfort 15* headphones into the ultimate headset using an attachable noise canceling boom microphone. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the headphones, Clear Mic eliminates most background noise so that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office. Just like the OEM mic, the Clear Mic fits flush into the left earcup. You can even go hands free using the inline remote to answer/end calls, increase/decrease volume, and change music (on select Apple products).
Have a Bose QC25 headset instead of a QC15? Please see our original ClearMic here: Bose QC25 ClearMic
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
"I did a quick test phone call in a strong wind and was impressed to learn the person on the other end had no idea I was outdoors!" - Paul
Free returns, always! We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; we’ll replace your ClearMic Plus for free within the first 12 months.View AllClose