Want to use your Bose QuietComfort15 headphones as a headset in noisy environments? The latest addition to the ClearMic series, our updated ClearMic Plus 2 detachable boom microphone for the Quiet Comfort 15 turns your wireless headphones into the ultimate headset. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the headphones, Clear Mic eliminates most background noise with a noise cancelling feature and sound quality so clear that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office.
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 15* headphones into the ultimate headset
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet office
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Fits flush into the left ear-cup for a nice clean look. Our updated nylon braided cable design decreases wire tangling and fraying
- New and improved Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Comes with a BONUS 3.5mm to PC adapter
* Microphone only. Headphones sold separately
Combine your ClearMic Noise Cancelling Microphone for Bose with any of these adapters for more uses:
- iPhone Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter
- USB-C to 3.5mm Adapter
- USB to 3.5mm Adapter
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
In The Box: Clear Mic boom microphone
Microphone: 6 inch long omnidirectional boom mic with microphone sensitivity of -52db plus/minus 3db
Length: 6 feet (72 inches / 1.8288 meters)
Question: My QC 15 Headphones produces a very low volume when the Clearmic is plugged. Is there something wrong with it?
Answer: If you unplug the ClearMic 1502 from the left side of the headphones, you will notice that there is an attenuation switch labeled "Hi / Lo" embedded on the connection plug itself. This switch should stay in the "Hi" position, but if it is accidentally changed it will severely decrease the volume on most standard audio devices. Flip this switch back and forth then try it again on the "Hi" setting.
(The "Lo" option was intended for older Airplane entertainment systems which broadcast at a much higher level than standard electronics.)
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Not made for aviation usage. We are working on an adapter.