- Turn your on-ear or over-the-ear headphones into the ultimate headset
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Compatible with most headphones with a 3.5mm (1/8”) port. Also works with most smartphones, tablets, Mac
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
The CM3511 detachable boom mic for over-the-ear and on-ear headphones. The ClearMic 3511 turns your over-the-ear or on-ear headphones into a sweet looking headset. Whether it's Beats or Bang and Olufsen or Sennheiser and etc., you will be able to make crystal clear calls with very little background noise. Great for gaming, VoIP, Skype business calls and podcasting.
The CM3511 has even more sturdy inline mute & volume control, braided cable, stronger yet flexible mic arm and a not-so-easy-to-lose wind screen.
Want to use your Over the Ear headphones with ClearMic on other devices? Combine the Clear Mic with one of these Headset Buddy adapters:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your headphones to see if they will be compatible.
Headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack
Audio Technica M50x
B&O BeoPlay H6
Bose QC15, QC25 & QC35; Bose SoundLink AE I & II
Bang & Olufsen: H2
Beats: Executive, Mixr, Pro, Solo, Solo 2, Solo HD, Studio
Master & Dynamic MW50
Monster: 24k, DNA, Inspiration,
Skullcandy: Avaitor, Crusher
... and other headphones with a 3.5mm ear cup jack
Compatible Gaming Accessories:
Xbox One Headset Adapter