ClearMic Boom Microphone for Beats Headphones
- Turn your Beats into the ultimate headset making it great for gaming, VoIP, Skype Business, and more with a beats microphone from Headdsetbuddy. Shop online today!
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Turn your on-ear or over-the-ear headphones into the ultimate headset
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Compatible with most headphones with a 3.5mm (1/8”) port. Also works with most smartphones, tablets, Mac
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
The CM3511 detachable boom mic for over-the-ear and on-ear headphones. The ClearMic 3511 turns your over-the-ear or on-ear headphones into a sweet looking headset. Whether it's Beats or Bang and Olufsen or Sennheiser and etc., you will be able to make crystal clear calls with very little background noise. Great for gaming, VoIP, Skype business calls and podcasting.
The CM3511 has even more sturdy inline mute & volume control, braided cable, stronger yet flexible mic arm and a not-so-easy-to-lose wind screen.
Want to use your Over the Ear headphones with ClearMic on other devices? Combine the Clear Mic with one of these Headset Buddy adapters:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your headphones to see if they will be compatible.
Headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack
Audio Technica M50x
B&O BeoPlay H6
Bose QC15, QC25 & QC35; Bose SoundLink AE I & II
Bang & Olufsen: H2
Beats: Executive, Mixr, Pro, Solo, Solo 2, Solo HD, Studio
Master & Dynamic MW50
Monster: 24k, DNA, Inspiration,
Skullcandy: Avaitor, Crusher
... and other headphones with a 3.5mm ear cup jack
Compatible Gaming Accessories:
Xbox One Headset Adapter
Sometime you need an external mic for your phone. With this it didn't have any feedback when in use and is especially good if you do video blogs or things of that nature.Well worth the little price tag.
The microphone picks up my voice really well and the noise canceling function works great. The connection with my headphones is well connected with no static noise. The connection is also very stable. I also like how the mic is movable to my liking.
The microphone sounds good with my iPhone – if the Hi/Lo switch hidden inside is set to Hi. I haven’t had a chance to test the noise-cancelling ability
I work from home and with my other headset it states their noise canceling but they're not so good of quality. ClearMic 3511 is very flexible and extremely light weight, and plugs into my headset very easily, and stays in without coming out of place. The mic easily bends for a comfortable position, it doesn't break or bend out of shape. This mic is amazing, I work long hours each day and it delivers a high quality, clarity of sound, I can hear very clearly the customers without any background static or noises.
Excellent quality. You cant hear any noise in the background when using them. Highly recommended!!