PC Headset to USB Adapter
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 - 999 and get 20% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 25% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 500 units and above.
- Use PC Headset with USB port on PC or Mac
- Convert two 3.5mm (1/8 inch) plugs to single USB Type A female plug
- Great if your 3.5mm jack is broken
- Great for Mac computers so you don't have to buy iMic
- Stereo sound!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why buy a USB headset for your computer when you already have a PC headset? Save money and clutter by using your existing PC computer headset that has 3.5mm mic/audio plugs with your computer's USB port.
Great buy if you have a broken mic or audio jack on your computer OR if you have a Mac that requires an iMic.
This amazing headset adaptor converts the dual headset 3.5mm plugs to to a standard Type A male USB port, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your PC's Type A female USB port. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5mm plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s). Outputs stereo sound. All Headsets.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8