- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 2.5mm plug with our xbox headset adapter
- Use PC headset on Xbox 360 controller
- Save money, don't buy another gaming headset!
- For use on standard 2.5mm Xbox 360 controller headset jacks
- Works with mono and stereo headsets
This Xbox 360 headset adapter converts the standard pc headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard 2.5mm plug, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Xbox 360 controller. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s).
This Headset Buddy Xbox 360 headset adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo PC headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears (but it is technically not stereo sound because there is only one channel). Allows for only chat sound (you need our Xbox 360 kit for game and chat sound). This headset adapter cable for the Xbox 360 is approximately five inches long.
Xbox 360 controller only outputs CHAT sound.