Xbox 360 PC Headset Adapter Cable
- This Xbox 360 Headset Adapter Converts the Standard PC Headset 3.5mm mic/audio Plugs to a Standard 2.5mm Plug, Allowing You to Use Your Favorite Computer or Laptop Headset with your Xbox 360 Controller
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 2.5mm plug with our xbox headset adapter
- Use PC headset on Xbox 360 controller
- Save money, don't buy another gaming headset!
- For use on standard 2.5mm Xbox 360 controller headset jacks
- Works with mono and stereo headsets
This Xbox 360 headset adapter converts the standard pc headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard 2.5mm plug, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Xbox 360 controller. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s).
This Headset Buddy Xbox 360 headset adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo PC headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears (but it is technically not stereo sound because there is only one channel). Allows for only chat sound (you need our Xbox 360 kit for game and chat sound). This headset adapter cable for the Xbox 360 is approximately five inches long.
Xbox 360 controller only outputs CHAT sound.
This is an Xbox 360 headset adapter for PC Headsets.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
The adapter works perfectly. I knew I was going to love it from the moment I opened the box. The adapter's package opened easily and neatly. Such a refreshing change from the normal difficult packaging that requries scissors and tearing just to access the item. Thanks so much for an awesome product!
i was so happy as soon as i got it i started playing!!!
This Xbox Headset adapter is great. Works perfectly and the audio quality is crystal clear. I ordered this after I purchasing a cheaper one on Amazon. My advice is spend the extra few bucks on a xbox headset adapter from the headset buddy unless you are seeking frustration after 1 week of use.
This adapter works perfectly and I didn't have to buy a gaming-specific headset.