Xbox 360 PC Headset Adapter Cable
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 25% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 2.5mm plug with our xbox headset adapter
- Use PC headset on Xbox 360 controller
- Save money, don't buy another gaming headset!
- For use on standard 2.5mm Xbox 360 controller headset jacks
- Works with mono and stereo headsets
This Xbox 360 headset adapter converts the standard pc headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard 2.5mm plug, allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Xbox 360 controller. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s).
This Headset Buddy Xbox 360 headset adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo PC headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears (but it is technically not stereo sound because there is only one channel). Allows for only chat sound (you need our Xbox 360 kit for game and chat sound). This headset adapter cable for the Xbox 360 is approximately five inches long.
Xbox 360 controller only outputs CHAT sound.
This is an Xbox 360 headset adapter for PC Headsets.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.