Line-level Audio Input Plus Headphone Output Adapter for iPhone & Smartphones
- The Mic Line Plus takes the best features from our iPhone-Mic-Line and adds a female headphone jack. This will now allow you to monitor your audio recordings.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Monitor your line level audio recordings
- Includes attenuator that allows for line-level to mic-level conversion
- Works with most phones that have a combined headset and mic jack
- Allows the use two audio sources at a time, just add a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
The Mic-Line Plus takes all of the great features of our iPhone-Mic-Line and adds a secondary cable to allow monitoring of your recordings with the use of 3.5mm headphones.
If you are not familiar with our original Mic-Line here is a brief description. Headset Buddy allows you to record from line-level audio source with a 3.5 mm connector such as a mixer or soundboard to an iPhone, smartphone or tablet. The headset connection only have a mono mic input so, although you can connect a stereo signal, it will only record in mono. The Mic-Line Plus also includes a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack which allows you to connect standard headphones so that you can hear exactly what is being recorded by your device*. This adapter is approximately 13 inches long.
*Requires you to use a recording app with a monitoring feature
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; we’ll replace your HeadsetBuddy for free within the first 12 months.
Older Samsung Galaxy models and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. We have recently been made aware of an issue with the Note 5 and will be working on a fix
iPhone 4s and below
Select Motorola Droid models
Incompatible Audio Sources:
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level
iPhone 5 thru 6s/6s Plus, iPad and iPod
Macbook, Macbook Air and Pro, Mac Mini and Pro
Android smartphones and devices
Compatible Audio Sources:
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs
Most headphones with a 3.5mm connector