Line-Level Audio Plus Monitoring Adapter for iPhone & Smartphones
- The attenuator splitter cable allows you to record line level audio from a mixer or soundboard directly to your smartphone while monitoring sound from your favorite 3.5mm headphones.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Monitor your line level audio recordings
- Includes attenuator that allows for line-level to mic-level conversion
- Works with most phones that have a combined headset and mic jack
- Allows the use two audio sources at a time, just add a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
The Mic-Line Plus takes all of the great features of our iPhone-Mic-Line and adds a secondary cable to allow monitoring of your recordings with the use of 3.5mm headphones.
If you are not familiar with our original Mic-Line here is a brief description. Headset Buddy allows you to record from line-level audio source with a 3.5 mm connector such as a mixer or soundboard to an iPhone, smartphone or tablet. The headset connection only have a mono mic input so, although you can connect a stereo signal, it will only record in mono. The Mic-Line Plus also includes a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack which allows you to connect standard headphones so that you can hear exactly what is being recorded by your device*. This adapter is approximately 13 inches long.
*Requires you to use a recording app such as FiRe 2.6, Rode Rec or StudioMini that have monitoring feature.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
iPhone 5 thru 6s/6s Plus, iPad and iPod
Macbook, Macbook Air and Pro, Mac Mini and Pro
Android smartphones and devices
Compatible Audio Sources
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs
Most headphones with a 3.5mm connector
Older Samsung Galaxy models and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. We have recently been made aware of an issue with the Note 5 and will be working on a fix
iPhone 4s and below
Select Motorola Droid models
Incompatible Audio Sources
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level