Line-level Audio Plus Monitoring Adapter for iPhone & Smartphones
- The attenuator splitter cable allows you to record line level audio from a mixer or soundboard directly to your smartphone while monitoring sound from your favorite 3.5mm headphones.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Monitor your line level audio recordings
- Includes attenuator that allows for line-level to mic-level conversion
- Works with most phones that have a combined headset and mic jack
- Allows the use two audio sources at a time, just add a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
The Mic-Line Plus takes all of the great features of our iPhone-Mic-Line and adds a secondary cable to allow monitoring of your recordings with the use of 3.5mm headphones.
If you are not familiar with our original Mic-Line here is a brief description. Headset Buddy allows you to record from line-level audio source with a 3.5 mm connector such as a mixer or soundboard to an iPhone, smartphone or tablet. The headset connection only have a mono mic input so, although you can connect a stereo signal, it will only record in mono. The Mic-Line Plus also includes a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack which allows you to connect standard headphones so that you can hear exactly what is being recorded by your device*. This adapter is approximately 13 inches long.
*Requires you to use a recording app such as FiRe 2.6, Rode Rec or StudioMini that have monitoring feature.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Older Samsung Galaxy models and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. We have recently been made aware of an issue with the Note 5 and will be working on a fix
iPhone 4s and below
Select Motorola Droid models
Incompatible Audio Sources:
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level
iPhone 5 thru 6s/6s Plus, iPad and iPod
Macbook, Macbook Air and Pro, Mac Mini and Pro
Android smartphones and devices
Compatible Audio Sources:
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs
Most headphones with a 3.5mm connector