3.5mm Smartphone Headset to CISCO RJ9 Phone Adapter
- Use your favorite 3.5 mm TRRS headphones with a Cisco-based desk or VoIP phone. This adapter helps you avoid having to purchase an expensive Cisco headset
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Convert 3.5mm smartphone plug to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 Cisco handset jack
- Works great with Cisco VOIP office phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Save money by buying Smartphone headsets to use with your office phone's headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Works with all smartphone headsets!
The PH35-RJ9Cisco adapter converts the standard smartphone headset single 3.5mm plug to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug, allowing you to use your favorite headset with your Cisco IP phone. This adapter is designed for use with headsets that have one 3.5 mm plug. The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears.
The adapter cable is approximately five inches long.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
*Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Does NOT work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones.
**For optimal use, please plug into the headset jack on your phone. The handset jack usually causes audio distortion
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Incompatible Cisco phones
7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Compatible Cisco Phones
6921, 6941, 6961
7821, 7841, 7861
7931G, 940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G
8811, 8841, 8851, 8861, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 8961
Please let us know if you find more incompatible or compatible phone models.