- Dual control with 2 mute and volume control buttons
- Listen-in only or train/take over call
- Works with wired or wireless headsets or a mix
- Compatible with many headsets including Plantronics, Jabra, GN Netcom, Sennheiser and etc.
- Works with IP telephones from Avaya, Polycom, Norstar, Nortel Meridican, that have a RJ9/RJ10/RJ22 (4P4C) connection
The latest addition to the Agent Buddy line by Headset Buddy. Side-by-side training is a key ingredient of any call center training program and we have made it easier with the introduction of our small headset adaptor. Simple plug and play set up. Both users can simultaneously listen, talk, mute and leave a conversion when needed via this adapter.
Q: I have seen other adapters on Amazon where the mute buttons are mismarked. Can you clarify how do I mute the conversations?
A: If the mute button is raised both parties will be heard. Press down to mute your side.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset jack. If your phone is on this list and the Headset Buddy doesn't work then we'll refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Aastra: 6731i, 6735i, 6737i, 7446i, 9112i, 9133i, 9116, 9116LP, 9143i and 9480i
Avaya: 2420, 96xx, One X
Mitel: 5330 IP
Nortel Meridican: i2002, i2004, i2007
Polycom: VVX300 and 310, VVX 400 and 410, VVX500, VVX600, VVX1500
ShoreTel VoIP: 420, 480, 480G, 485
Plantronics: S-12, M22, A20, MX10, TSB, AP15