Agent Buddy Training Switch Cisco Adapter
- The Agent Buddy training switch is perfect for side-by-side call center training. Control both volume and mute with this dual headset adapter for CISCO phones.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Dual control with 2 mute buttons
- Dual volume control
- Listen-in only or train/take over call
- Works with wired or wireless headsets or a mix
- Use with Agent, Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser headsets
- Works with Cisco Phones ONLY. Perfect for Call Centers
Side-by-side training is a key ingredient of any call center training program. This has just got easier with the introduction of a small headset adapter. The Agent Buddy Training Switch makes side-by-side training easy to achieve. There are two separate mute buttons which allow either the trainer or the advisor to easily join or leave the conversation.
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
This list is not all inclusive. Please look up the specifications on your specific phone to see if it has a RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 headset jack. If the Headset Buddy doesn't work with a model on this list we will be happy to refund 100% of your purchase plus pay for return shipping.
Incompatible Cisco phones:
Cisco 7902, 7905, 7910, 7911, 7912, 7920, 7921
Compatible Cisco Phones:
6921, 6941, 6961
7931G, 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7960, 7961, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970, 7971, 7971G, 7975, 7975G, 7985, 7985G
8811, 8841, 8845, 8851, 8861, 8865
8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961
9951, 9971, 12VIP, 30VIP, CTS 500
Only compatible with Cisco and Ativa phones. Will not work with Polycom, Aastra, Nortel, and most other phones. Will not work with Cisco handset plug or RJ11 jack (wall jack).
Please let us know if you find more compatible phones or incompatible phone models.