This ClearMic will turn your headphones into the ultimate headset using an attachable noise canceling boom microphone. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the headphones, ClearMic eliminates most background noise so that no matter where you are the person on the other end will think you're calling from a closed-door office. Just like the OEM microphone, the ClearMic fits flush into the left ear cup. You can even go hands free using the inline remote to answer/end calls, increase/decrease volume, and change music (on select Apple products).
Our newly designed nylon braided cable design decreases the dreaded wire tangling while our updated inline remote is great for answering/ending calls, increase/decrease volume, and changing music).
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones into the ultimate headset
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- Works with smartphones, tablets, Mac
* Microphone only. Headphones sold separately
Combine the ClearMic for QC25 with one of these adapters to use on:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Not made for aviation usage