ClearMic Noise-Cancelling Boom Microphone for Bose QC35
- Turn your Bose 700 or QuietComfort 35 & 35 II headphones into the ultimate noise cancelling headset. Great for coffee shops, loud offices & airports.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Turn your Bose wireless headphones (QC35 series 1 and 2, 700) into the ultimate wired headset
- Uses the latest noise cancelling technology. Even when the power is turned off on the QC35 headphones the person on the other end will still think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- The only boom microphone for the QC35 & 700 on the market.
* Microphone only. Headphones sold separately
Combine the ClearMic for QC35 with one of these adapters to use on:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Item Length: 52.6" inches
Cable Length: 46" inches
Microphone Length: 6 3/8" inches
Item Weight: 1.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 3 oz
Model Number: 01-CM3504
Product UPC: 721633117209
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
*Please note: Bluetooth capability will be disabled once the ClearMic is plugged in.
*Not made for aviation usage. We are working on creating an adapter.
The Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2016-2019) does not always work with headphone and microphone combo / headsets. For best results, use with a USB-C adapter.
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your device to see if they are compatible.
Designed to be used exclusively for the Bose QC35, QC35 II and Bose 700
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x and ATH-M50x
Bose SoundLink AE I & II
Sennheiser HD558, HD558 Momentum and HD558 Urbanite
Sennheiser PCX 550
... and most other headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack
Headphones with a 3.5mm ear cup jack
Bose QuiteComfort 15 (Please see our ClearMic 1502)
Bose QuiteComfort 25 (Please see our ClearMic 2502)View AllClose
The product is awesome and makes my voice sound very clear on the other end. But just one thing I think the arm for the mic could be a little sturdier it feels a bit flimsy that's all
I was very impressed by the service and speed that the boom mic for my QC 35 headset arrived in Australia. The product is great an solved the issues I was having with some VOIP services like Skype.
Keep up the great work, you are a credit to ecommerce. Regards, Peter
I carry it in my Bose QC35 case and it sounds significantly better than the built in Bose microphone, but still I would have liked even better noise cancellation for the microphone. In phone calls the background noise still comes through loud and clear.
Works perfectly! The background noise is non-existent, I had a conference call in a server room and people had no idea. HIGHLY reccomend this product
Exactly as described. The best part of this product is that I'm able to use the headphones without the noise cancelling on, which is very helpful in an office setting. I didn't notice any audio quality degradation, but I'm tone deaf, so don't take my word for it. I was recommended by my coworker, I'll recommend it again myself.