ClearMic Noise-Cancelling Boom Microphone for Bose QC35
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones into the ultimate noise cancelling headset. Great for coffee shops, loud offices & airports.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Turn your Bose Quiet Comfort 35 wireless headphones (QC35) into the ultimate wired headset
- Uses the latest noise cancelling technology. Even when the power is turned off on the QC35 the person on the other end will still think you're in a quiet space
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Updated inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on most smartphones and Apple devices
- The only boom microphone for the QC35 on the market.
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
Combine the ClearMic for QC35 with one of these adapters to use on:
- PC - Smartphone to PC Headset Adapter
- Xbox 360 - Smartphone Headset to Xbox 360 Adapter
- Office Phone - Smartphone to Office Phone Adapter
Item Length: 52.6" inches
Cable Length: 46" inches
Microphone Length: 6 3/8" inches
Item Weight: 1.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 3 oz
Model Number: 01-CM3504
Product UPC: 721633117209
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Not made for aviation usage. We are working on creating an adapter.
*Please note: Bluetooth capability of the Bose QC35 and QC35ii will be disabled once the ClearMic is plugged in.
This is not an all inclusive list. If your headphones are not listed here please look up the specifications of your headphones to see if they will be compatible.
The Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2016-2019) does not always work with headphone and microphone combo / headsets. For best results, use with a USB-C adapter.
Designed to be used exclusively for the Bose QC35, QC35 II and Bose 700
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x and ATH-M50x
Bose SoundLink AE I & II
Sennheiser HD558 Momentum
Sennheiser HD558 Urbanite
... and most other headphones with a 2.5mm ear cup jack