ClearMic Plus 2 Noise Cancelling Microphone for Bose QC15
- Add a noise cancelling microphone to your Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones for an unltimate headset that works even in the noisiest environments.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Turn your Bose QuietComfort 15* headphones into the ultimate headset
- Uses the latest noise canceling technology so the person on the other end will think you're in a quiet office
- Great for use in noisy environments - coffee shops, loud offices, airports, on the road, public transportation and more
- Fits flush into the left earcup for a nice clean look. Our updated nylon braided cable design decreases wire tangling and fraying
- New and improved Inline remote can answer/end calls, modify volume, and change music on select Apple devices
- Comes with a BONUS 3.5mm to PC adapter
We have read your reviews and listened to your suggestions as well as taken the best features of our ClearMic Plus 1 and made them better. The ClearMic Plus 2 now comes with a sturdier inline mute & volume control, nylon braided cable, professional grade flexible mic arm and a not-so-easy-to-lose wind screen.
* Microphone only. Headphones sold seperately
In The Box: Clear Mic Plus 2 boom microphone and Female 3.5mm (1/8") to Dual Male 3.5mm PC Y-Adapter (model number 01-PH35-PC35)
Microphone: 6 inch long omnidirectional boom mic with microphone sensitivity of -52db plus/minus 3db
Length: 6 feet (72 inches / 1.8288 meters)
Questions & Answers
Question: My QC 15 Headphones produces a very low volume when the Clearmic is plugged. Is there something wrong with it?
Answer: If you unplug the ClearMic 1502 from the left side of the headphones, you will notice that there is an attenuation switch labeled "Hi / Lo" embedded on the connection plug itself. This switch should stay in the "Hi" position, but if it is accidentally changed it will severely decrease the volume on most standard audio devices. Flip this switch back and forth then try it again on the "Hi" setting.
(The "Lo" option was intended for older Airplane entertainment systems which broadcast at a much higher level than standard electronics.)
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.