Line Level Audio Input Adapter for iPhone & Smartphones
- This attenuator cable simply replaces your smartphone's audio signal with line level input allowing you to record sound directly from a soundboard or mixer.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 5% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 - 749 and get 15% off
- Buy 750 or above and get 20% off
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Prices are reflected in cart. Please contact us for prices on orders of 1,000 units and above.
- Record line-level audio from your mixer or soundboard on your iPhone, smartphone.
- Allows your external audio output to replace your smartphone's mic. Includes attenuator that allows for line-level to mic-level conversion
- Works with most phones that have a combined headset and microphone jack
- Works with two audio sources at a time, just use a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
Our line level input converter allows you to record from outputs such as a headphone jack or audio output jack such as a turn tables, mixers, soundboards or other professional audio equipment. The iPhone-Mic-Line replaces your phone's microphone level audio signal with line level input allowing you to record on your device as if the sound was coming directly from it.
The cable is approximately 13 inches long.
PLEASE NOTE: This adapter is NOT for recording from microphones. Please see our "Dynamic Mic to Smartphone" or "ECM Mic to Smartphone" adapters for these purposes. Also, sound input for smartphone connections is mono but most apps split the sound into left and right channels for playback in both ears. You are able to input stereo sound; however, playback will only be in the left ear.
Q: Will this adapter work with a stereo audio source?
Q: Do I need a different adapter for a microphone?
Q: Can I connect two audio sources?
Q: Will this work with the latest versions of iPhone that have removed the 3.5 mm headphone jack?
Free returns, always!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products as well as a one-year, 100% Satisfaction guarantee; We’ll replace your Headset Buddy for free within the first 12 months.
Older Samsung Galaxy models and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
iPhone 4s and below
Select Motorola Droid models
Incompatible Audio Sources
Microphone - use the microphone version adapters
Outputs that are mic-level
iPhone 5, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
iPad and iPod
Macbook, Macbook Air and Pro, Mac Mini and Pro
Android smartphones and devices
Compatible Audio Sources
"Line" audio such as a headphone jack on another device (smartphone, computer, etc.)
Mixers and soundboards with line-level outputs